If family values and community life are important to you, Quill Lake is the place for you. From our K-12 School to our modern seniors’ housing, we have something for everyone. These are the things that make rural Saskatchewan a truly great place to live, grow, learn and retire.
- K-12 schooling
- Children’s playground
- Curling and hockey rinks
- Service clubs and church groups
- Local volunteer fire department
- First responders service
- Seniors housing
- Library (with free internet access)
- Health clinic
- Sports grounds with new facilities
- Seniors\' activity centre
Quill Lake is open for business. We are centrally located in Saskatchewan, within a couple hours of most centers, including Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Yorkton and Regina.
You’ll find a complete range of services in Quill Lake including:
- Home care services
- Post office
- Financial services
- Hardware and grocery stores
- Gas station
- Bus depot
- Just to name a few....